Imagine this – vibrant colours on the wall, designer modular workstations, full length windows overlooking skyscraper skyline and a huge terrace lounge to de-stress your worries.
That’s our office! We’ve got spare work stations/office rooms to rent out – here are the details below. [don't forget to check out the awesome pictures of our office in the end ]
Location Features of the Place
- located in the heart of suburbs, Andheri-lokhandwala area, making it accessible via Bus Depot (3 mins), Jogeshwari/Andheri Stn (10/15 mins), Airport (30 mins).
- The building houses companies other major business offices, and also a high-end restaurant on the ground floor.
- Walking distance surroundings include malls (Mega, Infinity & Citi), best restaurants (close to 30 of them), and corporate offices.
- The office is on the 6th floor of a commercial building with fantastic views of the andheri skyline.
Each workstation consists of
- Maple wood desks
- CPU trolley/cabinet
- 4 plug points
- On-desk Softboard
- Comfortable adjustable chairs.
- Ample storage space
Ready-to-use Office Features
- The professionally designed interiors
- 1 seat waiting area
- Fully furnished, wooden-floored conference room with big writing board and several bean bags
- Fully functional Pantry with fridge, microwave, water cooler, sink, etc.
- 600 Sqft Private Terrace for recreation purpose, with designer cane furniture, and comfortable bean bags
- High speed wired/wireless internet connectivity
- Daily office cleaning services
- Split AC
- Free tea/coffee and Mineral water
- Rs.5000 per month/per seat (incl. of all above features).
- Minimum of 3 months rent in advance and 1 month rent as deposit, both are refundable if unused.
The above facility is ideal for startups or small/medium companies who want to use a small office consisting of 1-5 people. If you wish to rent an entire 5-6-7-11 seater room for yourself, we can work out some good deals as well.
To discuss this in detail, you can email Jay [at] sutrahr.com/ (or call 9221 526 099 / 9819 793 771).