The hysteria induced by the demonetization move has people queueing up outside banks and ATMs for hours. Small business owners and street vendors are withdrawing cash to run their day to day business. India is in the midst of a historical reform!
Most people think the only way to make payments is through cash and they assume that the other methods are unsafe or unacceptable. However what they aren’t aware of is that there’s a massive digital revolution which has transpired in India due to the new-age tech startups. With the current scenario, digital wallets are now the talk of the town and are the strongest weapon to fight the war against black money.
At SutraHR, we thought of a unique initiative to make the youth aware about e-wallets and digital cash. Till 5th December 2016, any candidate who appears for a face-to-face interview with SutraHR will be rewarded with Rs 100 Paytm cash. This is our small way of supporting our PM Narendra Modi’s movement towards a cashless India.
Here’s how it works: Come for a badass interview with us and get paid Rs 100 Paytm cash instantly.
1) I’m interested. How do I apply?
Visit our careers page and view our current job openings. If you see any opening that fits your profile, apply for the position by filling in the details and send us your resume.
2) What’s the criteria for qualifying for a face-to-face interview?
Education qualifications do not matter to us. Undergraduates can apply for a job as well. On receiving your resume, someone from our HR team will call you to conduct a telephonic interview. During the telephonic interview, we will check for the fitment for the role and the organization. In this case, your attitude matters more than a degree in that field and any other criteria.
3) What happens if I qualify?
On clearing the telephonic interview round, you will be called for the face-to-face interview at our office at a time that’s convenient for the both of us.
4) How will I receive the reward for qualifying?
On your arrival at our office for a face-to-face interview, you will be rewarded with Rs 100 as Paytm cash. Moreover we will conduct the interview whether you get the job or not, you will definitely receive the Paytm payment.
1. If you do not have a Paytm account, we will help you create one on your arrival at the premises.
2. No cash will be given in hand in the absence of a Paytm wallet.
3. This amount will not be transferred via other methods such as a mobile recharge or movie ticket fare. We will strictly be transferring Rs 100 directly to your Paytm account.
4. This amount, once transferred to your wallet, can be redeemed for any purpose by you. We will not be held accountable for misuse of this amount.
5. Do not apply for a job if you do not wish to work at SutraHR as we take our hiring processes very seriously.
7. We will be conducting a very serious telephonic interview process during which our HR team will decide whether you qualify for an interview or not.
Visit our careers page now to apply.