Position: Business Development Executive
We are an e-commerce company specializing in B2B procurement of industrial products such as MRO, Fasteners, Electrical, Hardware, Pneumatic and Safety items etc. Across the globe, industrial procurement is a very complex subject on account of fragmentation of products & categories involved as well as the scattered supplier concentration. And we have braced ourselves to shoulder the responsibility of providing a smooth and seamless solution to this long-standing problem of the industry. We're looking for an eager-to-learn business development executive.
Exp: 2+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce
CTC Budget: 2-5 LPA
Business Development Executive Job Description
- Meet and exceed targets that have to do with revenue activities, customer acquisition, profit margin, and general growth of the company.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Ensure the company achieves and maintains a competitive edge.
- Identifying new leads.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Research new products and services that the company can incorporate to meet the demands of customers.
- Responsible for lead generation, managing relationships, and client meetings.
- Negotiate and close business deals with clients.
- Develop marketing campaigns that compliment company sales strategies.
- Identify requirements for new products and services and anticipate a possible and potential system that will lead the market.
- Ensure quality processes and standards in order to take advantage of opportunities as they come, and to acquire new customers.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of MS Suite.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Time management.
- Knowledge of current events in the industry.