Business Development Specialist
SutraHR is one of Asia's fastest growing HR companies. We aspire to be amongst the top three HR companies based out of India in the next two years. Our aim is to become a highly experiential and inspiring HR brand. SutraHR works with companies in the ecommerce, mobile and new age technology space, where companies go from zero to billion dollars in less than 5 years.
Being a market leader, we have a massive advantage of revolutionizing the HR scene in India. SutraHR is a multi-million dollar enterprise having strength of 100+ employees and gunning for 250+ employees in a year’s time.
Find more info about out
- You have at least 1 year of experience of business development in digital, start-up or a technological service industry.
- You must have min. 2 years of PreSales experience.
- You can be graduate from any stream as long as you are a ‘go-getter’.
- You are a great communicator, with exceptional negotiation and convincing skills.
- You love the internet world - research and social networking is your middle name.
- You have a great attitude, high motivation and a passion for growth.
- You're tech savvy and hands on with using tech based apps. Optional but it is a plus if you come from relevant industry.
- Your power-point and presentation skills are good.
- You’re responsible to identify new clients by market research and various lead generation techniques.
- You own the co-ordination and the logistics after the client agreement has been signed.
- You follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects via various Social Media platforms and relevant business websites
- You have to keep yourself constantly up-to-date with the market trends specific to the Startup industry.
- You will set up appointments with the Heads of Corporate Startups to present & sign-up for our executive services for business.
- You have to ensure that the revenue is efficiently recorded via different tracking systems
- You assist your Supervisor on business plans to increase revenue generation from the market assigned
- You co-ordinate the deployment of the Recruiters for the clients.
- You manage the MIS, Trackers and CRM if necessary.