Client Engagement Specialist
SutraHR (www.sutrahr.com) is one of Asia's fastest growing HR companies. We aspire to be amongst the top three HR companies based out of India in the next two years. Our aim is to become a highly experiential and inspiring HR brand.
SutraHR works with companies in the ecommerce, mobile and new-age technology space, where companies go from zero to billion dollars in less than five years. Being a market leader, we have a massive advantage of revolutionizing the HR scene in India. SutraHR is a multi-million dollar enterprise having strength of 100+ employees and gunning for 250+ employees in a year's time.
WHAT YOU DO
- You have to constantly connect with BD, Delivery, L&D, Finance and HR Team internally and with Founder, Hiring Managers, HR and Finance team externally/client side and build a good rapport with them.
- You exhibit executive presence and be able to effectively build relationship across multiple levels of the client organization while maintaining credibility and an expert perspective.
- You are always available for clients via phone, chat, Skype, email etc 24-48 hours of TAT in client response.
- You develop a partnership approach and maintain long-term mutually beneficial relationships with client-facing teams.
- You will be fully responsible for end-to-end customer engagement including business analysis, business solution architecting, managing scope and schedule, delivery & optimization and client management involving all teams necessary
- You retain client and create indispensable, long-term, solution-focused consultative partnerships.
- You Establish trust based on demonstrated commitment to quality and service.
- You prepare consolidated tracker sheet of every account /client introduced to.
- You map the cycle for any dips in the account, any revival required, number of escalations with help of BD and Operations.
- You manage existing client relationships and support business development with new and existing clients.
- You develop plans and strategies to address any gaps.
- You demonstrate strong desire to help customers make their business successful and address escalated delivery issues.
- You are the heart, mind and voice of client for Sutra and take an owner mindset when thinking through challenges and seek to find the solutions that maximize client impact while effectively managing internal costs and activities.
- You coordinate the preparation and perform the review/audit for clients that display key monthly analysis of actual results relative to prior periods, forecasts, and plans of business account.
- You monitor and measure client satisfaction; develop overall client satisfaction goals creating customized & impactful presentations to showcase performance impact through various Client Feedback form or Survey Sites. Reviews cost of delivery; monitors cost and efficiency of delivery.
WHAT YOU ARE
- You have a minimum of 1 year plus experience working within a client services environment.
- You can be Graduate from any stream as long as you are a ‘go-getter’.
- You have excellent communication skills on the telephone and in written communication.
- You are hard-working, ambitious and driven with a desire to progress your career within a fast-paced and client-facing environment.
- You have ability to consult with clients to influence thinking and drive HotShots business agenda.
- You have great negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills.