Profile: Content Writer
We are an e-commerce company specializing in B2B procurement of industrial products such as MRO, Fasteners, Electrical, Hardware, Pneumatic and Safety items etc. Across the globe, industrial procurement is a very complex subject on account of fragmentation of products & categories involved as well as the scattered supplier concentration. And we have braced ourselves to shoulder the responsibility of providing a smooth and seamless solution to this long-standing problem of the industry. We're looking for a content writer to take us to the next level.
Education: Any Graduate
CTC Budget: 2-4 LPA
Exp: 2+ years
Content Writer Job Description
- Research, write and edit copy for marketing communications including but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case studies, blog posts, website content, and more.
- Draft email and social copy to drive demand for content initiatives.
- Collaborate with design, digital, search and other teams to develop compelling, often unexpected, content plans.
- Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete storytelling.
- Think strategically and brainstorm for creative content ideas.
- Establish an understanding of consumer requirements, consumer experience, marketing strategy, and operational capabilities.
- Ability to keep up with the best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Prepare internal and external communications including press releases and other vital marketing communications as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience in SEO writing and internet research.
- Should be capable of writing professional & creative web content, blogs, articles, and press release according to requirements/specifications.
- Identification of trendy topics using various tools.
- Candidate must have good exposure as Guest Blogging and Article Writing for different article directories and blogs.
- Basic understanding of keyword density and keyword relevancy.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of how the search engine works and search engine optimization.
- Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
Active bloggers will be preferred. Candidate should be result-oriented, creative, and an independent thinker. In addition, the candidate must have an interest in and enthusiasm for existing and upcoming web trends.