Deputy Manager Marketing and Communications
SutraHR (www.sutrahr.com) is one of Asia's fastest growing HR companies. We aspire to be amongst the top three HR companies based out of India in the next two years. Our aim is to become a highly experiential and inspiring HR brand. SutraHR works with companies in the ecommerce, mobile and new-age technology space, where companies go from zero to billion dollars in less than five years.
Being a market leader, we have a massive advantage of revolutionizing the HR scene in India. SutraHR is a multi-million dollar enterprise having a strength of 100+ employees and gunning for 250+ employees in a year's time.
WHAT YOU DO
- You support Marketing Manager in working across marketing channels in the development of marketing campaigns.
- You manage collation and supply of key information to support the delivery of marketing campaigns.
- You are efficient in solving problems and investigating live issues of marketing campaigns across different business teams.
- You manage reporting and communication of results.
- You contribute to setting up and implementing of new marketing tools.
- You are hands on in supporting and managing the marketing team.
You ensure all communication reflects the company brand values.
WHAT YOU ARE
- You can be a Graduate from any stream with 4 years+ experience into digital marketing
- You possess good oral and written communication skills
- You have strong organisation skills with an ability to manage & prioritise own and team’s workload
- You have good knowledge of the marketing discipline and the steps involved in delivering a marketing campaign across a number of channels.
- You have knowledge of customer communication developments in the marketing community – channel, processes, systems, technology.
- You have knowledge of day-to-day budget procedures, including monitoring spend against allocated budgets.
- You love the internet world - research and social networking is your middle name.
- You have a great attitude, high motivation and a passion for growth.
- You're tech savvy and hands on with using tech based apps.
You love to own your work.