Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 4-6 Years
Salary: Up to 12 lacs
Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description
XYZ is a global real estate services brand engaged in the business of selling real estate in India and across the globe. The company is building its real estate business with a major dependency on lead generation. It uses digital platforms to reach out to appropriate customers across the globe for its various products. The candidate for the position of digital marketing specialist should be a self-starter with the desire to take on the challenge of developing a comprehensive digital strategy for the company through the use of Adwords, SEO/SEM, Social Media and other platforms. They should be focused on generating a consistent flow of customer leads for the company.
- Execute campaigns across multiple search engines.
- Have strong analytic and decision-making skills to identify problem areas and the ability to take immediate corrective actions.
- Strategize SEO activities.
- Develop & lead keyword/content strategy.
- Work on developing keyword ranking reports.
- Monitor, track, & report on Web Analytics metrics.
- Create campaigns on a regular basis to continuously optimize the website and through ORM methodology.
- Manage SEO and email marketing for national and international lead using Google Analytics to continuously mine the data, modify and change as required. So what is viewed, what works and how do we ensure valid lead generation.
- Design and execute campaigns digitally via SEM and social media to build tough leadership through the usage of Facebook, Twitter, Blogs with the umbrella of ORM.
- Track leads from various sources, engage with the leads, study analytics and refine campaigns and approaches.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a SEM/ PPC Manager or Search Specialist.
- Analytical and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Strong understanding of HTML, XHTML, Google Analytics, or any other Web Analytics Software is a plus.
- Google Adword Professional certification is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest SEO techniques & terminologies is a plus.
- Good communication skills and a keen interest in marketing strategy development is a must.