Hire A Product Manager
Experience: 2-6 years
Budget: Up to 35 LPA
If You Want To Hire A Product Manager Here's The Job Description
- Own the roadmap for your product. You should be able to justify your decisions to key stakeholders including senior management.
- Drive execution by writing specs, mockups, user stories, acceptance test and whatever it takes to launch features quickly. Partner with the engineering team to drive structured sprints and daily stand-ups.
- Drive an inclusive and innovation-focused culture of evaluating product ideas from across the organization and quickly experimenting with them to test if they have merit.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compare the company's product with competitors and assess the market competition.
- Product Manager will work with the sales director to obtain product market share.
- Analyze product requirements and bring new products to the market.
- Recruit, select, and train product management team.
- Facilitate inventory turnover.
- Research on market information to find out the customers' needs.
- You have at least 8+ years of experience in a product or internet company.
- You have worked in a product role in an e-commerce company and have expert knowledge of how the online marketplace works. An ideal candidate will have to spend 4+ years in this role.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and handle ambiguity well. Ability to lead a team with minimal support is critical.
- You are a team player with a collaborative approach to decision-making. In the decision-making process, you are able to carry various teams along.
- You are hands-on and like to work in the trenches. That’s how you earn respect.