Hire A Public Relation Manager
Budget: Up to 12 lacs
IF YOU WANT TO HIRE A PUBLIC RELATION MANAGER HERE'S THE JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good, then XYZ is the right place for you. The company will not just change India for the better but also make “giving back” more inclusive and fun. We are hiring a Public Relation Manager.
Understanding and Identifying:
- Understanding the complete business strategy.
- Identifying the target audience of Impact Guru and spokesperson or information source for media queries.
Planning, Implementing, and Managing:
- Planning and creating regional PR strategies across India to communicate publicity information in the best way.
- Developing media relations to create brand awareness and corporate image.
- Managing a given budget for public relations.
Writing Press Releases:
- Writing press releases and press notes & all official external communication.
- Working closely with the content team to draft stories and press releases to issue to the media agencies, consumer brands, tech platforms, and other outlets.
Other PR related work:
- Maintaining strong media relations with mainstream and print publications, broadcast channels, and online media.
- Collaborate with marketing team to execute offline and online events as needed.
- Research and sourcing of PR agency partners.
- End-to-end management of relationships with PR agencies.
- Researching, writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles, and annual reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of full-time work experience in-house with a PR firm (strongly preferred).
- Key media relationships across mediums - online, print, TV.
- Excellent understanding of news flow and organizational structure in media houses.
- Proven track record in securing press in various mediums.
- Solid understanding of brand building, perception and image building, and brand management.
- Hands on experience in end-to-end execution of a major communication campaign for a brand.
- Talent for idea generation, thoughtful brand communication, brand building, and image/buzz-building.
- Ability to generate and analyze regular media trends and recommend strategies for improved exposure.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Proficiency in more than 1 regional Indian language preferred.
- Ability to close deals independently.