Hire ROR Developer
Experience: 2-6 years
Budget: Upto 15 LPA
If You Want To Hire An ROR Developer Here's The Job Description
- Write server-side web application logic in Ruby.
- Develop back-end components,
- Connect the app with other web services including third party.
- Integrate front-end developers' work with the application.
- Maintain the central database.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Integrate elements developed by front-end that are user-facing.
- ROR Developer must resolve any bugs or bottlenecks.
- Build reliable Ruby code and maintain it.
- 3+ years of experience in building web applications using Ruby On Rails.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM, and RESTful.
- Good knowledge on data structures and OOP concepts.
- Good knowledge of relational database (MySql),
- Basic understanding of AWS.
- Experience in using Git.
- Prior e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Node.js experience is a plus.