Hire A Social Media Manager
If You Want To Hire A Digital Marketing Manager Here's The Job Description
We are looking to hire a social media manager that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
Social media manager job description will include overseeing social media campaigns which include but are not limited to research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring, and reporting. Knowledge of some of the best SEO practices is also helpful but not a requirement.
Duties & Responsibility
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR, and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for the platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand [Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc].
- Stay updated with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events & reading blogs.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across PivotRoots marketing materials, social media content, and shared by employees.
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, and more.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Ability to blog about social media on the PivotRoots website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
- Should have a basic understanding of other media platforms like search, display, etc.
Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing, and reputation management. Strong, professionally written and verbal communication skills. Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.