Human Resource Specialist (Operations)
SutraHR (www.sutrahr.com) is one of Asia's fastest growing HR companies. We aspire to be amongst the top three HR companies based out of India in the next two years. Our aim is to become a highly experiential and inspiring HR brand. SutraHR works with companies in the ecommerce, mobile and new-age technology space, where companies go from zero to billion dollars in less than five years.
Being a market leader, we have a massive advantage of revolutionizing the HR scene in India. SutraHR is a multi-million dollar enterprise having a strength of 100+ employees and gunning for 250+ employees in a year's time.
WHAT YOU DO
- You are the bridge between the management and employees.
- You conduct one-on-one sessions with employees to understand their grievances, work status, training needs or address any related issue.
- You inspire and motivate employees to deliver their best.
- You induct and welcome new joiners at Sutra across locations.
- You familiarize employees with company policies & processes.
- You create and maintain employee details and records.
- You hire talent for both business units of Sutra.
- You provide guidance and support during employee transition or separation process.
- You are responsible for employee welfare and workplace sanitation.
- You step up and execute various employee engagement activities and programs.
- You provide sumHR software training to new joiners and help them create their accounts.
- You supervise the office administration work and ensure it’s smooth operation.
WHAT YOU ARE
- You can be Graduate from any stream with 1-2 years as long as you are a ‘Go-Getter’.
- You are a great communicator, with exceptional people management skills.
- You love interacting with people.
- You are highly creative and energetic.
- Great attitude, high motivation and a passion for growth.
- Highly focused and passionate about your work.
- Optional but it is a plus if you come from relevant industry.