Position: iOS Developer
Experience: 8-10 years
Budget: 4-6 LPA
- Be in-charge of development and maintenance of iOS applications.
- Integrate iOS applications with back-end services.
- Work with the engineering team on infrastructure layers.
- Create quality products and resolve problems.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on iOS/Android development.
- Ability to handle the entire native android / iOS software development life cycle, end to end.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and programming languages.
- A disciplined approach to development, documentation, and code structure.
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON and Web Services.
- Experience with MySQL and other databases / Core Data, including different architectural approaches and their benefits.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience and interest in guiding and leading team members of another team.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Academic background in computer science.
- A passion for building and maintaining great open source projects.
- Experience with web development.
- Experience in building server-side applications using Ruby, Python, node etc.
- Experience working and implementing payment gateways.
- Integrating mobile wallet systems.
- Swift knowledge and experience of iOS.