Profile: Java Developer
Experience: 4-6 years
Budget: 7-8 LPA
Java Developer Job Description
- Responsible for building powerful Java applications.
- Be part of the entire software lifecycle from design to execution.
- Manage Java/Java EE application development.
Duties & Responsibility
- Design and build efficient and reliable Java code.
- Java Developer will have to make sure applications comply with specs.
- Present research on alternatives for structural review.
- Use tools to create multimedia applications.
- Develop assistance tools to support users.
- Accomplish unique requests and accept ownership.
- Scalable System Design.
- Core Java.
- Java Synchronization.
- Data Structures and Java.
- Servlets Technology.
- ORM like Hibernate.
- RDBMS like MySQL and others.
- Good hands on open source libraries.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- Understanding of Restful Services, Batch Jobs, and Queues.
- Understanding of PHP.
- Understanding of current Java Technologies.