Marketing and Communications Specialist (General)
SutraHR is one of Asia's fastest growing HR companies. We aspire to be amongst the top three HR companies based out of India in the next two years. Our aim is to become a highly experiential and inspiring HR brand. SutraHR works with companies in the ecommerce, mobile and new age technology space, where companies go from zero to billion dollars in less than 5 years.
Being a market leader, we have a massive advantage of revolutionizing the HR scene in India. SutraHR is a multi-million dollar enterprise having a strength of 100+ employees and gunning for 250+ employees in a year's time.
WHAT YOU DO
- You manage email content of all the business units.
- You would coordinate with editorial & graphics team for campaigns content.
- You would be doing a final check of facts, style, tone, spellings, etc. for email content.
- You would be doing a final check of images, alt text, html code, overall look and feel of the email, and ensure that it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing.
- You manage email campaign responses by replying to emails & ensure that the responses are logically and linguistically correct.
- You create & deploy marketing collateral including but not limited to brochures, emailers, ebooks, infographics, case studies, creatives, etc.
- You execute content marketing and seo tasks, including but not limited to blog posts, seo articles, web pages, etc.
- You assist specialists in tasks related to online marketing, social media, media outreach, public relations, and partnerships.
- You assist specialists in vendor management and coordination including but not limted to content, graphics, and technology (wordpress, servers, hosts, email smtp etc).
- You assist specialists in lead generation & pre-sales activites including but not limited to cold calls, inbound calls, coordination with sales teams, etc.
WHAT YOU ARE
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You can be a graduate from any stream with 1 year+ experience in online marketing.
- You are enthusiastic to learn new things and be updated about trends in marketing.
- You have basic knowledge of tools like MS Office, WordPress, Photoshop, etc (preferred).
- You love to own your work and see it as an extension of you.
- You're a people's person and inspire confidence.
- You focus on the solutions and not on the problems.
- You are strong on the relationship building and networking skills.
- You love the internet world - research and social networking is your middle name.
- You can be graduate from any stream as long as you are a ‘go-getter’.
- You have a great attitude, high motivation and a passion for growth.
- You're tech savvy and hands on with using tech based apps.