Position: Operations Manager
Experience: 2.5 year
Budget: 7-8 LPA
- Would be responsible for our overall warehousing and inventory management.
- Our rental model involves a lot of circulating inventory being managed across geographies and requires the Ops manager to be super meticulous and agile.
- Would love to have someone who has had some sort of e-comm experience or experience in the fashion space.
- Improve organizational policies and processes to support management,
- Overlook financial systems and management.
- Develop individual budgets for programs.
- Manage payroll and employee benefits.
- Handle agency expenses.
- Scan financial statements for increased profits.
Skills & Requirements
- Should have managed at least 3-4 gray/white collar team members.
- Should be analytical as well as a great manager.
- Should be a very goal oriented person hungry to drive results at a swift pace.
- A heavily process oriented person who can and has experience in designing rock solid processes for the team (blue collar, white collar) to follow and ensuring their regular measurement and execution.
- Heavily KPI oriented person.
- Should be driven to make a long term career in Ops.
- Push the envelope of sharing economy in the fashion space, making it more accessible and practical.
- Should be a very 'customer-focused' person.