Profile: PHP Developer
With this technology solution, the model is focused on disbursement rather than mere lead generation allowing a customer to get the best deal in the quickest possible time while lowering the cost of customer acquisition for the financial institution. Currently, we have partnered with over 60 lending institutions.
Budget: 10 - 15 Lac
Experience: 4-6 Years
- Write server-side web application logic.
- Develop back-end components.
- Connect the app with other web services including third-party services.
- Support front-end developers and integrate their work with the app.
- Develop and integrate plugins for popular frameworks.
- Manage interchange of data between users and the server.
- Define and maintain the central database.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-6 years of experience in building technology products on open source technology.
- Well-versed with OOPS concepts and must have developed custom modules, plugins, templates, etc.
- Experience in a SaaS company is a big plus.
- Keen understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Keen understanding of analyzing MySQL queries for performance and writing queries that will scale well.
- Worked on scalable web-based products, e-commerce sites, web based ERP, etc.
- Keen understanding of website development and user experience.
- Prior e-commerce domain experience.
- Worked in troubleshooting PHP and MySQL to ensure performance and scalability issues can be solved.
- Integrate user-facing elements by front-end developers.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Solve complex performance challenges.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Be part of the entire development lifecycle.