Position: SEO Manager
Experience: 5-6 years
Budget: Up to 12 lacs
- Device winning strategies for clients and create value addition for their businesses.
- Manage the content of the sites, driving traffic, and working with colleagues to improve conversion rates and site functionality.
- Work with the team to contribute to site developments for new campaigns and projects.
- Liaise with third parties to increase web traffic, drive loyalty and customer recruitment by supporting the development and promotion of the website.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship, and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Regularly evaluating and reporting on the website and promotional activity.
- Conduct research and plan strategies for paid and unpaid search campaigns.
- Manage paid and unpaid search engine marketing campaigns on a daily basis.
- Be updated about changes in search engine signals and market share.
- Manage onsite and offsite SEO resources.
- Improve and enhance project lifecycles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Should have at least 5 years of SEO experience.
- Will have a thorough understanding of websites and their functionality; CMS platforms, e-marketing, SEO, HTML etc in addition to MS Office literacy.
- You will be an I.T. literate with an advanced level of Microsoft office proficiency.
- Able to work at a fast pace and with discretion.
- Have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Have strong writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing through social networking.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster tool.
- Understanding of search engine spider behavior.
- Extensive understanding of the search engine industry, industry standards, best practices, search engine algorithms, and ranking strategies.
- Proven ability to build an SEO culture within the workplace.