Talent Acquisition Specialist(Tech)
SutraHR is one of Asia's fastest growing HR companies. We aspire to be amongst the top three HR companies based out of India in the next two years. Our aim is to become a highly experiential and inspiring HR brand. SutraHR works with companies in the ecommerce, mobile and new age technology space, where companies go from zero to billion dollars in less than 5 years.
Being a market leader, we have a massive advantage of revolutionizing the HR scene in India. SutraHR is a multi-million dollar enterprise having a strength of 100+ employees and gunning for 250+ employees in a year's time.
WHAT YOU DO
- You provide end-to-end technical recruitment services to the candidates and clients.
- You source and screen candidates for various Technology positions. You use standard Job Portals like Naukri.com and Monster.com to source potential candidates.
- and proactively search and shortlist candidates from LinkedIn and IIM Jobs postings.
- You communicate with high-end clients within start-up industry and emerging companies, research and identify their needs and cater to them efficiently and ensure successful recruitment campaigns and re-run of the same against pre determined instructions.
- You meet the SLAs, TAT and established standards of interaction and processes with candidates/ clients/ internal members.
- You handle Key Client Accounts effectively.
- You address first level of escalation and solve problems arising from the same.
- You are effective in data management and provide inputs of all candidate CV and records/sheets so that one can effectively pick up the next stage of the process.
- You supplement successful closure for the client and meet your monthly delivery targets.
- You keep yourself updated about the technical know-how prevalent in the industry across all IT technologies.
- You build new relationships by effectively communicating, selling and negotiating on multiple levels with clients and candidates.
- You develop strong network and rapport with the prospective candidates.
- You closely co-ordinate with on-site/ in-house recruiters for interview coordination and feedbacks from clients.
- You keep yourself updated and have a thorough understanding about the start-up industry and the emerging companies.
WHAT YOU ARE
- You have at least 1-5 years of experience in professional area of recruitment in chosen sector.
- You can be Graduate from any stream as long as you are a ‘go-getter’.
- You will be a natural and confident communicator, with the ability to build rapport and relationships easily.
- You are comfortable to achieve the set targets.
- You have the ability to take initiatives.
- You are ambitious, competitive driven and motivated.
- You’re able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- You have a great attitude, high motivation and a passion for growth.
- You're strong team player, with a positive and committed work ethic.
- You have the desire to continuously learn and develop your existing skill set.
- You have a strong organization skills and ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment managing multiple co-ordination, interaction and deliver within tight time frames.
- You are a sociable person who builds relationships easily and wants to be part of a team.