Training & Development Specialist
SutraHR (www.sutrahr.com) is one of Asia's fastest growing HR companies. We aspire to be amongst the top three HR companies based out of India in the next two years. Our aim is to become a highly experiential and inspiring HR brand. SutraHR works with companies in the ecommerce, mobile and new-age technology space, where companies go from zero to billion dollars in less than five years.
Being a market leader, we have a massive advantage of revolutionizing the HR scene in India. SutraHR is a multi-million dollar enterprise having a strength of 100+ employees and gunning for 250+ employees in a year's time.
WHAT YOU DO
- You identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal system and regular consultation with line managers and HR department.
- You design and expand training and development programs based on both the organisation's and the individual's needs.
- You assess the return on investment of any training or development programme and presenting it to management.
- You work with various departments to produce programs that are satisfactory to all employees in the organisation.
- You develop and deliver effective induction programs and devise individual learning plans.
- You produce training materials for in-house courses.
- You monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- You evaluate the effectiveness of training and development programs.
- You amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- You help managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- You are up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- You create and/or deliver e-learning packages.
- You research new technologies and methodologies in workplace for faster learning.
WHAT YOU ARE
- You can be Graduate from any stream with 2-4 years of experience as long as you are a ‘Go-Getter’.
- You have a flair for languages.
- You are passionate about training.
- You have a great attitude, high motivation and a passion for growth.
- You are tech savvy and an avid reader.
- Optional but it is a plus if you have any trainer certifications.